Wednesday, January 16, 2008

worst sixteen!!!!

today is 17 of january!!! i'm gettin older!!! haizz today is skool day!!! y is my burfday on skool day!! f*** haizz well let me share wit u how i celebrate my "sweet sixteen"!! first wake up in da morning abt 5.45 a.m den wash up bath den went to skool.. reach skool around 6.45 a.m den sit at da canteen alone!!! ( amy was dere too but she was talking to sonia n wen qi) b4 my ass can stick on da chair amy, sonia n wen qi wish me hapy burfday... den oni i got my ass down da chair.. den listen to my walkman n after few minutes wai hong n robin appeared ... den off my walkman n chat wit them.. till ring bells... haiz sick of it!! as usuall line up n listen to da crap... after da teacher finish crapping thought can go back class BUT da big giant old lady!!! hope u know hu i'm talking abt... she dun allowed girls to go back class.... i thought they were goin to have spotcheck so i ask ben to keep y phone... n guess wat at last da teacher just wanna tell us where v supposed to sit during da assembly... swt!!! den v went up to class n continue studying... den recess den study again... haizz dats my burfday in skool... ben said wanna come to house after he finish da rumah sukan.. hmmm gotta skip my nap today... oh ya forget dat aswin is da 1st one hu gave me present today... he gave a soft toy.. it was so cute it was a puppy so cute!!!! den after i went back half way eatin yan lin sms me n said she is in front of my house door NOW! n she gave me my burfday present.. O MY GOSH u never believe wat she bought me.. she bought me TL t-shirt, a momoe jacket n a little cute watermelon which is a something to hang on da phone.. omg i mean seriously oni da TL t-shirt n da momoe jacket oso cost her around hundred something... THANK YOU SO MUCH YAN LIN!!! haizz cant wait till 29th january!!! coz i'm goin taiwan!!!! haha i know i'm gonna love it!!!!

No comments: